Here are number of learning resources and related materials I've either developed* or initiated.
- Getting started with ePortfolios poster*
- A model for online delivery - developed as concept for distributed teaching across TAFE Institutes*
- Draft Online Learning Environment for distributed delivery across TAFE Institutes*
- Adam Baker - Business*
- Dr Charlyn Miller - Information Technology*
- Dr Jane Mummery - Philosophy*
- Dr Nina Fotinatos - Medical Science*
- Sally Firmin - Information Technology*
- Ian Wright - Centre for Learning Innovation and Professional Practice*
Interviews with academics talking about their teaching practice
Assoc. Prof. Lorraine Bennett conducted the interviews with these winners of Teaching Awards. I shot these in our media studio and did the editing and post production. The opening graphic was designed and produced by our talented Resource Developer, Jaimee Berezny.
Manager's Report to Section Planning Day
- A presentation (simple animation) to the 2006 Information Services Planning Day.* I couldn't be there and wanted to make my report in a different way. It went down well. Presentation on Learning Technologies
- A presentation (narrated slideshow) to the 2011 UB Learning and Teaching Conference on learning technologies from the perspective of pedagogical function. (Mantra: Technology should follow pedagogy.)* Four perspectives on learning experiences
- Four interviews with people stranded in Dubai (as I was) in 2010 by the Iceland volcano, talking about significant learning experiences. I shot and edited this in the hotel the Emirates put me up in with gear I had with me. I came up with the idea to stop me going stir crazy and just approached likely suspects. This provided a useful resource for my workshops in England.* Outtakes from a Manager's Report
- The bits that didn't get into the Manager's report for an end of year development day in 2009 when I decided to do a video report instead of yet another boring old Powerpoint.*
LEWS News Items
- Number 3 - 2009 - Ian talks about team and Jaimee talks about what she can do as a Resource Developer
- Number 1 - 2010 - Ian talks about upcoming UK trip and Adam talks about Moodle
- Number 2 - 2010 - Jacqui and Danni talk about the Web Project
- Number 4 - 2010 - Ian reports from London on his UK trip
- Number 5 - 2010 - Eammon talks about his work as a Media Producer/Developer
In Learning Environments and Web Services we produced regular short video pieces outlining our activities. These were very well received and we got a lot of positive feedback and work from them. Eammon did all the graphic work, the shooting and editing and the clever stuff.