Yes folks, I have a little website here just for bits and pieces I'd like to share.
Insights into Blended Learning
- A number of short video statements on the current state of higher education with an emphasis on blended learning. Comments from George Siemens PhD and Professor Mike Keppell.
- A simple overview of the use of apostrophes
- A simple overview of the when to use "your" and "you're"
- A collection of learning resources I've either developed or initiated. Most are videos.
- A blog circa 2008 with info on emerging tech and developments.
- A blog circa 2010 from the Learning Environments team.
- The blog documenting my Hendy Award trip to the UK in 2010.
- Pobblebonk Palace Website (created wetland at Snake Valley in Victora)
- Critters recorded at night in Qld. Sugar gliders and brush tailed possum.
- Sample recordings made with Panopto desktop/lecture capture system
How to use apostrophes
When to use "your" and "you're"
Some Learning Tech blogs - historical view
These blogs are of historical interest. Most of the external links won't work.
Pobblebonk Palace - a rural regeneration project
Some little critters recorded at night
A lecture/desktop capture test